Saturday, February 17, 2007

Build-A-Bear & slacking...

*sigh*

So I haven't been very diligent in posting this week. I've been working on my website and also trying to finish some of my projects. Still not done the slippers I've been knitting, and I've got so many other things I want to do. I wish I could just sit and knit or crochet all day, but I can't. Work does beckon so that's that. But I will finish them this weekend, I swear! Probably during Miss Marple Mysteries tomorrow night. I'm off to see 'Ghost Rider' with my friends tonight, which I have been dying waiting for it to open, since I heard it was being made. I love Nicholas Cage and he was made to play this role, especially since he's a huge comic fan himself.

My friend, Dwayne, gave me a gift card for Build-A-Bear and I finally got to go today after I had my hair done. I had soooo much fun!!!! Its suppose to be for kids, but I don't care! I mean, who doesn't love teddy bears??? Its a tad on the expensive side, but its absolutely worth it.
I made this one ..................................................................................
















And this is the outfit I put on him...








You can't tell me he isn't cute. I named him Alfred. He's fun! What can I say? I love a cuddly, furry man in uniform. *sigh* Now, I want to go back and build a husky one, and put him in a Mountie uniform too!!! I'm sad, I know. hahahaha..........
And I'll knit them those hats that the mounties wear in the winter!!!!! Hey, there's an idea!!!

4 comments:

jlmack said...

That bear is great! Who doesn't love a man in uniform?

HistoryGhoul said...

I say anyone who doesn't love a man in uniform has serious issues...haha

lulubelle said...

My son has the husky, I had my daughter make it for him for Christmas and he had made her a bear wearing a Tinkerbelle costume (named it "Tinkerbear"). I love bab, it's such a great experience and yes it's expensive, but the bear quality is amazing.

HistoryGhoul said...

awww Lesley, that is sooo cute!!!