Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Saga of the NFLD mittens continues....



So these are my NFLD mittens. Pretty aren't they??? I thought so...I've only ripped them out oh, about a dozen times....damn things. I had tried to find a circular set of 3.25 in 12in-yeah right! I guess they must only exist in the USA because I can't find them here in Halifax. I've looked everywhere. My friend Ea, works p/t at a local yarn shop and I asked her if they had any and she said they didn't-rats. Guess I'm going to have to suck it up and stick with trying on the 4 needles. I'd be half done one of them by now if I hadn't of somehow managed to drop a stitch and couldn't find where to pick it up. That was my last un-raveling. I was so upset that I haven't touched it since. And then today, on my way to work, I fell down a flight of stairs in front of my apt and hurt my right hand-nice. Its very difficult to type with a hurt hand, I can't imagine what it will be like trying to knit, as I have the next 2 days off. Well, if you don't count the meeting I have to attend on Thursday

No comments: