Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ravelry.com & current projects

Ok, so I seriously suck at keeping up with blogging here. I have made posts since last December but I have no idea what happened to them. Very strange!

I'm currently working on NFLD Mittens for my best friend Sabrina, for her birthday, as well as slippers for me in black & purple! Then I have a pair of mittens to make for my friend Jess and a pair for his lil' angel who is 5 for Christmas AND a pair of fingerless gloves for my girl Khryss, to wear to work (she works at a hat place in the Market in Seattle) so my needles will be busy, busy, busy for the next little while!

I've joined the site Ravelery and absolutely love it! So many nice people on there AND there is a group of knitters right here in Nova Scotia that meets every Thursday night! I have yet to go to the meet-ups because I have a horrible cold that I can't seem to shake. I hate being sick-I miss everything because of it. Oh well, at least I can still knit, and really, that's all that really matters, right!?!?!

No comments: